Thursday, May 28, 2015

Still Aliveeeeeee !!!

Hellloooo!! Whats up ???

Yes I know I have been away for a super long while and many of you may have actually forgotten me (I think I need to go knock on the proverbial doors again to say “Hi, I’m back”  :P ).

I’m still around though not been around your blogs much off late. Its been a while since i posted too. A long while infact. Kaan pakadke maafi maangtha hoon in Mumbai Style.  I shall not conveniently and truthfully pass the blame on the same old, same old – work and life keeping me busy, but ya that's the fact, life’s been awfully crazy and hectic as So much has happened since my last post that I don't quite know where to start.There are so many things i want to say and so many things which i can’t.

I have often wondered if I should just save what I have written so far and delete the blog but no really feel guilty for having the thought of the blog and you guys like that.

In a fight of nostalgia last week, i finally migrated my thoughts and resolved the issue. The first of them was to resurrect my dormant blog. The blog has ceased to be just an outlet for penning down my thoughts.

Thats it !!!  for few weeks am not gonna think what to write but when to write and getting out of my laziness that I find difficult, and I shall transform into my old avatar as a blogger and once I open the editor I shall always find something to write. Believe me I do have a lot of stuff to write which happened all these days...

Hopefully this blog will have plenty of content henceforth..

cya fellass !!


No comments:

Post a Comment